Friday 19 September 2014

MOONLIGHT

You stole my naked thoughts 
In that twinkling moonlight! 

You slipped off my stars
The ones I owe to you!

Rest in the dark, left my soul
You own it to its best!

For I have been spared.. 
Spared off the stains and marks


The glitter filled within me made me smile
For we lived once, than twice

For it spread the love everybody healed
For it spread the twinkling moonlight 

The light that was laid in path 
The path of pacification

Peace is spared and is smelling all around
In the green bushes and in the momentary lanes

You can catch some through.. 
Those same naked thoughts!

They are running through me
Though you stole them long ago

It all scratches my mind, 
So it still seems like a fresh scar

For yet tonight..
I lay beneath that same twinkling moonlight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment